We’re a naan traditional company…
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial spirit which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Commitment to learning and development
- Opportunity to be impactful
Data Scientist Co-op:
Reporting to the Director business process and automation, the Team Member will have 3 key areas of responsibility: Content management, Data collection and Data analysis.
Candidates will receive basic Six Sigma training and knowledge transfer from the onsite Lean Six Sigma Master Black belt.
- Working closely with Business Process team to complete our resource library and technical information into action-focused documentation for the sales team
- Analyze data to identify potential patterns and correlations
- Help with data collection from various automated and manual process steps
- Design KPI and Dashboard to meet business requirements
- Provide training documents and SOP for business process steps
- Facilitate data entry into computer systems.
- Test new data collection systems.
- Ensuring consistent language, style and formatting of documentation
- Communicate any updated changes to appropriate team members
- Participating in special projects as required
- Map and define source and target system fields for Data Migration objects
- Collect, organize, and cleanse SAP master data including materials, vendors, and customers
- Closely work with IT and data migration team to prepare data mapping, execute the data migration process, and validate cleansed data
- Communicate conversion issues to the internal team members.
- Statistical background or Six Sigma Green Belt an asset
- Strong, analytical, mathematics and engineering background an asset
- Track record of researching and writing effective documentation in a business environment
- Experience with basic computer skills in a Microsoft-based environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Sharepoint.
- Knowledge of Minitab program (statistical application) as asset
- Understanding and comfort with technical/digital communication channels
- Exceptional verbal and writing, editing and proofreading skills, and attention to detail – particularly with respect to document formatting
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
Customer and Product Centricity – You are always keeping our products front and center.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability – You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration – You are a relationship builder.
- Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Drives Execution – You are a risk taker!