Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isnt just about developing cool things. Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, AI/ML (Machine Learning), Automation and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will help engineer contemporary applications and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.
You will be part of the Automation and Cognitive Services Technology group and in this role, you will work on the design and implementation of state-of-the-art Machine Learning/Deep Learning and AI Cognitive Services enhanced business use cases. This Sr. Advanced Data Scientist role will work with the Automation Delivery team, IT business partners, Functional consultants, and infrastructure/technology teams to meet customer requirements. You will focus primarily on the end-to-end delivery of ML/AI use cases from pilot/design to release, driving the evolution of ML/AI infrastructure/process, and enabling Cognitive Automation, AI ChatBot, etc.
- Develop and Deploy advanced Machine Learning, Reinforcement learning and Deep Learning Models/algorithms to enhance existing business processes with predictive and intelligent decision making.
- Processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of structured and unstructured business data used for analysis.
- Analyze large amount of information to discover underlying trends and patterns that are relevant for solving business problems. Select features and perform proper data transformation to optimize datasets for building the models.
- Evaluate, visualize and communicate the AI/ML model results and correlation with business KPIs.
- Define clear and detailed data requirements for data engineers. Collaborate with data engineers on defining and building the end-to-end data pipelines.
- Work in a startup-type environment to design and build innovative applications using Automation, Machine Learning/Cognitive Service, business / functional proofs-of-concepts to scalable, production ready solutions across a strategic business group
- Actively lead, analyze and recommend highly complex business opportunities, through assessments/workshops, detailed data analysis/modeling and overall end-end solutioning to propose predictive, AI Driven solutions that drive the most business value with sustained impact.
- Research, actively experiment to stay abreast of the emerging ML and Cognitive Automation trends
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager and provide inputs to the change control process
- Help develop standard operation practices and support the Operations Teams through UAT and after go-live .
- Work closely with the operations team to change, optimize existing Automation and AI/ML processes and help build effective model performance monitoring, alert and notification framework to proactively identify problems/issues before business impact
- Partner and effectively communicate with Non-IT / Business users, functional counterparts and stakeholders to understand the underlying business problem, and work with the extended team to define and communicate the right technical solution
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Data Science or Engineering fields
- 6 years of IT experience in solution architect / data scientist / software development for large corporate/organizations
- 3 years of experience in building and deploying Machine Learning solutions using various supervised/unsupervised ML algorithms such as Linear/Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, (Deep) Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Python and/or R programming and statistical packages, and ML libraries such as scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, etc, and/or natural language processing using NLTK, spaCy, Gensim, etc.
- 2 years of experience in building IT use cases / solutions especially around AI/ML cognitive services, based on Cloud infrastructure and services such as AWS and/or Azure cloud platforms.
- Work experience / education in data science, data engineering and analytics
- Excellent understanding of Machine Learning techniques and proficiency in feature analysis, algorithm selection and model hyperparameter tuning.
- Project experience with NLP/NLG, AI Conversational Agent (Chatbot), OCR
- Experience with Domino Data Lab, Hadoop, PySpark, Hive, SQL, NiFi, Airflow, etc.
- Development experience in RPA Tools & Platform & Implementations: Examples - UiPath, Automation Anywhere and other leading RPA platform vendors
- Experience in Web Service/Restful API Integration
- Experience in ERP platform integration, preferably with SAP
- Working Experience in an Agile/Scrum/Scaled Agile and DevOps based team environment
- Certifications AI / ML and Cloud platforms
- Great communication skills
- JOB ID: req234231
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.