At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Mentor or coach for scrum teams
- Expert into Agile Scrum principals, Task meeting/Retrospective
- Proven in Relative estimation, Story-based development
- Proficient in leading Iteration/sprint planning meeting, Conflict Resolution
- Strong into Business Analysis planning and monitoring, Enterprise Analysis, Requirement management and communication
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
- Experienced in implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Focus on people and Improvement by providing team a platform for improvement not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Experience to provide training to the team on the agile methodologies
- Implement the winning strategy according as per the ground conditions.
- Agile processes in each sprint at user story level as per the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Successfully run agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Identify project risks and raise them dedicatedly
- Agile process during the project execution; (on the ground to answer all the questions immediately).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- MDM, Hadoop, Hive, Spark / PySpark, SQL, Oozie
- Experience advanced analytics, predictive modeling, machine learning
- Proficient in Python, R and other statistical modeling packages
- Developing and validating predictive models
- Experience with SQL and relevant coding languages
- Experience presenting complex technical issues to non technical audiences
- Data Modelling in Hive
- Programming Languages: Java / Python / Scala
- Should have done micro / macro designing
- Familiar with Unix Commands and basic work experience in Unix Shell Scripting
- Must have worked on one NoSQL database like MongoDB/Cassandra/HBase/Couchbase
- Must have knowledge / understanding / familiarity / work experience of various big data architectures like Lambda / kappa.
- Worked on any of the Hadoop Distribution: BigInsights / Hortonworks/ Cloudera / MapR
- Must have worked on end to end big data solution covering data ingestion, data cleansing, ETL, data mart creation and exposing data for consumers
- Excellent client facing skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- More than 2 years real time experience in MDM projects. Overall experience 5 plus years.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.