Aon is looking for a Project Manager with strong Data Analytics
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Claims Advocacy and Risk Management teams, in Tampa or near one of our SE Aon Locations. As a Project Manager, you will report directly to the Manager of Data and Analytics.
Position Responsibilities/Main Functions:
- Assist with project planning, project management and project task execution
- Support the creation of ad-hoc reports and other client data analytics deliverables.
- Requirements gathering support – assist the Data and Business teams with business requirements analysis, elaboration and documentation.
- Monitor, track and report on project progress & results to various stakeholders
- Coordinate related testing and QA efforts
- Risk analysis and issues management
- Stakeholder Management
- Participate in strategic initiatives related to innovation and process improvements
- Practiced in project management methodologies and application.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical background – data analysis, business analysis, processes and procedures analysis.
- Proficient using native or commercially available off-the-shelf (COTS) project management software and tools to create project plans, track progress and report results.
- Strong computer skills and experience with business software programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
- Data Analysis
- Business intelligence (BI) and visualization tools skills
- Experience using VBA, Python and/or SQL programming languages
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.