My client is a leading global bank and they are looking for a Senior Data Scientist.
Job Scope & Requirements:
- Experience with GPU or distributed CPU machine learning libraries such as Distributed XGBoost or LightGBM, Spark MLLib, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Kubeflow and Ray
- Experience with production-grade data science and software development practices such as Agile development, code versioning, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment, data and model monitoring, bias & explainability analysis, etc.
- Fluency with Spark
- Master's or PhD degree with research focused on a quantitative field (applied mathematics or statistics, computational biology, genetic algorithms, machine learning, signal processing, distributed data structures, etc.)
- Experience with technical leadership and/or project management in a data science project facing internal and external customers
- Knowledge of reinforcement learning topics such as Q-learning, Multi-armed bandits, Contextual bandits and exploration/exploitation strategies
- Proven record of technical contributions such as academic thesis and papers, open source code contributions, etc.
- Having developed and deployed a data science solution which is live in production for 1 year or more
- At least 5 years of experience with all the following levels of the Data Science Hierarchy of Needs: Explore/Transform, Aggregate/Label, Learn/Optimize and AI/Deep Learning, including at least 2 years of industry experience in projects with measurable business impact
- Academic and/or industry experience with at least one advanced analytical topic (such as NLP, Collaborative filtering, Bayesian inference, Knowledge graph embedding, Dynamic programming, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience of working with very large datasets in distributed CPU / GPU environments, especially using Spark and/or Kubeflow
- Excellent programming skills; fluency in Python is a must
- Excellent statistical analysis skills, with the ability to set-up meaningful A/B testing frameworks and calculate the real business value being generated by the initiative
- Excellent communication skills to handle a large number of stakeholders, being able to both translate business requirements into technical decisions, and communicate technical ideas and results clearly with non-technical stakeholders
- A high amount of self-organization, self-motivation, adaptability and flexibility, to handle a dynamic project with evolving scope and requirements, as well as evolving tools and technical infrastructure
12 months contract, renewable
Interested candidates please hit APPLY NOW with your updated CV and we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982019