Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours! The O pportunity
Generative AI is a critical part of Adobe’s Cloud offering. Adobe Cloud enables customers to create, generate & handle d igital content, such as assets, composites, 3D, documents and Digital experience and transformations. The Search, Discovery and Content AI Team drives customer success for Adobe Express and Creative Cloud, where Creative professionals and novice users manage the lifecycle of their digital assets. We also enable Document Cloud, which is all about paperless world where offerings provide way for intelligent authoring and seamless transfer of content across users & entities.
We are building the next generation platform stack to support the wide breath and huge scale Adobe needs for content understanding , content processing and discovery . The stack powers machine learning and generative AI across Adobe Cloud product lines by enabling the world’s best creative tools and caters to thousands of applied researchers, millions of users, and billions of content pieces. Become part of this growing team at Adobe and have an extraordinary impact in the area of large language models, user understanding, language understanding, and assistive experience optimization. We match the pace, innovation, and excitement of a startup, backed by the resources and infrastructure of Adobe!
We’re looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer
with a good blend of science and engineering skills. You will need hands on engineering experience with a consistent track record of solving critical engineering problems through strong analytical/quantitative skills. You will be a technical leader with st rong technical and interpersonal skills who can lead by example and can influenc e for success . This is a chance to create a huge impact in a fast-paced environment in extraordinary company. Join us!Responsibilities
What You Need To Succeed
- Drive innovation and engineering excellence across the technology stack and engineering teams
- Design and develop large - scale end-to-end machine learning systems using innovative architectures
- Develop and implement scalable and GPU optimized modeling algorithms that work with large-scale data in production system s
- Build and develop high performance , maintainable, and scalable platform features across the complete ML pipeline
- Collaborate with architects, product management and iterate with an engineering team s to distill product requirements
- Design and develop runtimes and libraries for emerging ML technologies
- Write and review requirements and design documents for features across all of SDC technology stack
- PhD or Masters in Computer Engineering , Computer Science, Computer Vision, Robotics, related field or equivalent experience
- 8 + years of relevant experience in industry
- Excellent understanding of generative AI, deep learning , computer vision , recommendations, and a track record of solving problems with these methods
- Experience in machine learning frameworks and tools – Scikit, Hugging Face, PyTorch and PyTorch Lightning
- Experience in building large - scale distributed systems and productizing ML pipelines
- Experience with cloud technologies, Docker, Containerization
- Experience with AWS , Microsoft Azure or equivalent
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python , C ++ , Java and Rust
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $141,100 -- $281,700 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.