Our client is looking Data Engineer in long term project in Boston, MA. Below are the detailed requirements.
Job Title : Data Engineer
Location : Boston, MA
Duration : 6+ Months
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 10+ Years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, pyspark, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with Azure/GCP cloud services
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL, spark, pyspark ) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.