Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Why Join Us
At ByteDance, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for millions of users across all of our products. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at ByteDance.
The Data Intelligence team in Global Payments leads the efforts of discovering data-driven business values for Global Payments, by collecting, visualising and mining generated data from the pipeline of whole Global Payments system. The outcomes include optimising the key business metrics, improving Global Payments products and user experiences, risk management through data intelligence, predicting the trends from historical data, etc.
- Responsible for supporting analysis requirements for Global Payments, such as ad-hoc analysis report, dashboards building, data tracking design, etc;
- Use data-driven techniques to find weaknesses in payment products and implement improvements proactively;
- Build data products to provide our customers with data insights and best practices in the Payments domain;
- Cooperate with Products and Operation teams to define system requirements, build data products, improve and roll-out product features to support business.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other related majors;
- Proficient in SQL, familiar with C ++/Java/Golang is preferred;
- Proficient in big data platforms such as Hive/ Spark;
- Strong data analysis capabilities;
- Experience in supporting and optimising business needs with data analysis
- Background in internet companies or payments is preferred;
- Strong interest in Data Analysis, Data Mining is preferred；
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.