This position can be located anywhere in the United States and a Work From Home on a permanent basis is supported.
As a Data Engineer you will conduct data migrations to move data efficiently and reliably across systems, but also to build the next generation of data tools to enable us to take full advantage of this data.
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing, debugging software using UniData BASIC and editing/debugging tools.
- Work closely with customers and implementation teams to define, map, and migrate data from legacy systems to Prism.
- Design, build and run extremely efficient data migrations to move data (both large and small amounts) into our Hash file.
- Manage multiple concurrent data engineering engagements involving professional services consultants performing billable work both remote and onsite at customer locations.
- Becoming an expert in multiple areas in the product, the technology used in the product and the design patterns used to implement the product.
- Self-starting, with the ability to recognize when assistance is required without waiting for a check-in or for the project to fall behind schedule
- Ability to manage to deadlines.
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- BASIC or demonstrated skills that would allow quick adoption of the language.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired, is required.
- PEO/ASO knowledge base.
- Knowledge of benefits, payroll, and accounting.
- Exceptional client engagement skills are essential.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work to meet both internal and external project commitments.
- Ability to effectively work with team members in remote offices and virtual environments.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Prism knowledge.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills as this job will require interaction with our Clients, Customer Support, Product Management, and other Engineers.
**Notice for Colorado-based candidates: Please note the base salary range for this position is between $80,000 - $100,000 (salary is dependent on experience, knowledge and skills, based on the responsibilities outlined in the job description).
PrismHR is a fast-paced SaaS company which provides customers with a cloud-based payroll process software application. PrismHR also provides professional services including system implementation consulting, custom configurations, and training. Lastly, via the Company’s Marketplace platform customers and end users access other human resources and employee benefits applications from PrismHR’s Marketplace Partners.
PrismHR is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
Diversity Candidates are encouraged to apply