BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for ERP / CRM Data Analysts to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Be the technical and process expert and support end users in the use of the ERP.
- Lead implementation of process changes, system enhancements, proactively analyzing business needs, and executing short and long-term plans to meet business objectives.
- Be the internal point person for all ERP/CRM requests, and will be the liaison to outside Sage developers and support resources as required.
- Responsible to support and deliver solutions to all of our departments, and requires a cross-functional understanding of business processes.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with ERP systems.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with the Sage EM/X3 product.
- Experience with creating Microsoft SQL server database applications, Crystal Reports, Dashboards, linked spreadsheets, and other reporting and data visualization tools.
- Advanced English level.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!