At Aggreko, we provide energy solutions so communities can thrive and businesses can grow. We bring power, heat and cooling to customers and communities wherever they need it. We are hiring immediately for a Data Analyst
– a role that will help us to power progress for our customers.Why Aggreko?
Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- A competitive salary and benefits package (including but not limited to pension plan, bonus scheme, and Life Assurance)
- Hybrid working
- Generous holiday entitlement, with option to ‘buy’ or ‘sell‘
- A focus on continued personal development
- Discounts & perks
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid time off work for volunteering in the community
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which helps promote and support a healthy lifestyle
This role will work within a team of expert data scientists and analysts in our Commercial Team, collaborating with our business partners to deliver market-leading capabilities. The Data Science team is innovative and agile. It is focused on providing solutions that deliver value for Aggreko’s ecosystem and driving profitability & efficiency via application of advanced data science methods. Data Science is at the heart of the organisation, and the data science team lead projects that enable insight-driven decision-making spanning across all areas of the business.What You’ll Do
You’ll Have The Following Skills And Experience
- Develop and enhance datasets to support the development of analytical insight delivery, working with existing infrastructures and identifying new and relevant technologies.
- Support data discovery activities to understand the strength and limitations of the data, uncover hidden patterns, and proactively identify hidden insights.
- Support the development of data science applications using relevant data, which improve insight, generate knowledge and support business decision making.
- Follow and implement standard operating procedures and processes, contributing to improvements where identified.
- Collaborate effectively with data science team members, engaging in frequent knowledge sharing, being part of a high performing team
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders to present findings and contribute to identifying new opportunities where data science can drive value and performance across the business.
- Flare for data analytics, data science and AI
- Highly numerate, with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Main experience working with SQL
- Understanding of relevant data science tools such as Databricks, Python, PySpark, R, Java or Hive
- Team player with the ability to effectively collaborate with the team and the business.
- Excellent communication skills, able to story-tell using data and articulate complex problems to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record of working on own initiative and demonstrating proactivity, with the ability to introduce fresh thinking to the role and the wider team
Join us, bring your energy, and grow your career.About Aggreko
We welcome people from different backgrounds and cultures, and respect people’s unique skills, attitudes and experiences. We encourage everyone to be themselves at work because we know that’s how we do our best, for each other, for our customers, for the communities where we work, and for our careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.