We’re looking to hire a Data Scientist to join our growing team. The new team member would work within White Whale’s data science team to build and enhance our in-house data science capabilities.
- Assist the Data Science team in building and developing solutions on White Whale’s AI platform, DeepSea.
- Support Data Science team in completing and maintaining client dashboards and deliverables.
- Search for and expand on DeepSea’s catalog of publicly available datasets.
- Work on an agile team and participate in sprint planning and daily team stand up.
Experience and Skills
- 2+ Years of previous work experience in a Data Science related role
- Completed a Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Business Analytics, Computer Science or other related fields. Data Science certifications or courses will also be considered.
- Strong Knowledge of modern data architecture, data mining, data structures and data cleansing.
- Expertise in coding with Python/R, Pandas, SQL and working knowledge of APIs
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and models
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems on your own
- Resourcefulness in the face of hard challenges
What you can expect in this role at White Whale
- A sense of purpose and delightfulness when you go into work everyday
- Learn, grow and shape your skills in an encouraging and productive environment
- Be part of a close-knit astronaut team on a critical mission to explore the world of data