This will be a remote position. Depending on business and reporting needs, the analyst may be required to travel to greater Charlotte area hospitals for meetings. The candidate should have experience with data analysis and be comfortable with Excel PowerPivot and Microsoft PowerBI. Prefer experience with Business Objects, Epic reporting, and healthcare data.
Collects, prepares and manages administrative and clinical data.
- Collects, mines and analyzes the diverse data elements and sources to support various initiatives throughout the System.
- Maintains and supports various databases, spreadsheets and dash boarding reports.
- Collects, evaluates, analyzes and coordinates the review of financial and clinical information.
- Manages key data sources and data applications.
- Prepares clear and concise data reports to for senior leadership and others as required.
- Ensures the integrity of project data by monitoring and validating the extraction, processing, storage and manipulation of the information.
- Develops or customizes programs, methodologies, models and files for analysis, presentation and illustration of data.
- Serves as a resource for data analysis, report content, report design, etc. as needed.
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Work in safe manner. Ability to be flexible, work as part of a team and work at a fast pace when necessary.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High school degree or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Atrium Health is one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations, connecting patients with on-demand care, world-class specialists and the region’s largest primary care network. A recognized leader in healthcare delivery, quality and innovation, our foundation rests on providing clinically excellent and compassionate care.
We’ve been serving our community since 1940, when we opened our doors as Charlotte Memorial Hospital. Since then, our network has grown to include more than 40 hospitals and 900 care locations ranging from doctors’ offices to behavioral health centers to nursing homes.
Our focus: Delivering the highest quality patient care, supporting medical research and education, and joining with partners outside our walls to keep our community healthy.