This is a remote position.Junior Data Scientist (Junior level, 1 year of relevant experience)
Full-Time, Remote workBase Salary:
Outcoder iO stands as an exceptional coaching and skill development service focusing on the enhancement of both technical prowess and communication skills. It equips engineers with the necessary tools to expedite their employment search and thrive in their professional journeys.
- Partner with engineers, product managers, and business partners to identify algorithmic problems, brainstorm possible approaches, and recommend the best path forward.
- Develop algorithms iteratively, building in the right level of complexity to solve the business problem at hand and support future improvements.
- Define success criteria for your models so that you can measure impact and changes over time. You'll be expected to communicate findings and drive continuous improvements.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to implement algorithms in production that scale gracefully.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize projects and define requirements.
- Carry out analysis of data produced by our hardware systems and create insightful visualizations to share your findings.
- Contribute to internal libraries to help other teams with their data science needs, including visualization, prediction, optimization, and inference.
Requirements & Experience:
- Advanced proficiency with Python and libraries commonly used for data analysis, e.g., Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, and Diplomatist.
- Strong understanding of data modeling and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of optimization and predictive modeling techniques and experience applying them to real-world problems.
- Skilled at translating a general question or problem into a clearly defined algorithmic solution.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice to haves:
Why join Outcoder iO?
- 1-year Experience with Data Bricks or PySpark
- 1 year Experience with product ionizing data models
Outcoder iO serves as a career accelerator by providing comprehensive training and skill improvement services. The instruction team at Outcoder possesses in-depth knowledge of the procedure. Their expertise can provide valuable insights and guidance to navigate networking opportunities successfully.