Do you love data? Are you passionate translating data into actionable insights in a global organisation? If the answer is ‘yes’ we might have a perfect position for you! We are looking for a new colleague to join our People Insights team.
As a People Data Analyst you will be working in a multinational team of dedicated professionals who are focused on delivering actionable insights that continuously drive Arla towards achieving its goals and providing a superior employee experience.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation behind many well-known and well-loved brands.
You will become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. You will join over 580 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. We currently have an IT Operations department and an IT Solutions department dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our Procurement, Finance and Logistics departments support a wide range of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales worldwide.
We have a dedicated HR operations department that ensures the attraction, development and retention of the best talent around the world.
Our newest department Member Relations supports our farmers in their everyday work. With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you wealth of knowledge and the opportunity to participate in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
About The Job
As a People Data Analyst you will be working in Global HR, supporting over 22,000 colleagues worldwide enabling data-driven performance culture. You will join the Global People Insights team located in Poland and Denmark. We are looking for a person to drive the People Analytics agenda in various projects.
We expect you to be curious and eager to take the lead in developing innovative reporting solutions that provide global leaders with accurate data in order to support data-driven decision-making.
Specifically, you will
- Run analytics projects that drive business value
- Help drive the People Analytics journey
- Interact with key customers / Stakeholders
- Provide SME input into projects that refer to HR data
- Ensure timely communication of challenges related to key deliverables
- Develop sustainable reporting solutions
- Ongoingly strengthen reporting foundation by incorporating new data sources into the scope
- Optimize existing data models
- Uphold high data quality and security around all reporting and access rights.
- Participate in projects across Arla
- Collect and contribute with Process Improvement suggestions
Who are you?
You are detail oriented and greatly dedicated to deliver high-quality work. You are able to translate business request into data insights, and secure a sustainable solution.
You are a team player and collaboration is important to you. You thrive when in direct contact with many stakeholders and when you are challenged to use your analytical and creative skills to find answers to their questions – or put questions that they need to investigate further.
You have a strong execution mindset and you are comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Exquisite consulting, stakeholder management and project management skills
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Positive and ‘Can do’ attitude
- Anchored knowledge about great data management practices
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Power BI
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and data mining
- Ability to handle sensitive data
- Experience working cross-functionally with departments such as Finance, IT, Legal, Supply Chain etc.
- Eager to learn new things and continuously develop yourself
- Programming languages useful in data analytics will be an advantage SQL, Python, R
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.