Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning? Team Westworld is looking for someone passionate about AI/ML to help support the operations team and sales within FAS (Financial Advisor Services). Our mission is to reduce operational risk and enable cost savings for the operations team. For sales, our goal is to position the team for success by connecting them with the highest value opportunities for a given territory.
Come and join the newly formed Chief Data & Analytics Office (CDAO) and help our team support:
- Intelligent Auditor
- Validates that manual transactions sent to Vanguard are processed correctly and align to the intent of what was asked by the client
- Intelligent Sorter
- Reduces time spent manually sorting incoming transactions by leveraging machine learning to understand the intent of the letters and prioritize important requests for immediate processing
- Value Based Segmentation
- Helps our sales team prioritize which advisor clients they should meet with based on the client’s assets under management and their propensity to use Vanguard products
- Advisor Trusted Source
- Improves the accuracy of our CRM system by leveraging information from multiple data sources and merging the data into a single record.
- Leverages data pipeline designs and supports the development of data pipelines to support model development. Proficient with software tools that develop data pipelines in a distributed computing environment (PySpark, GlueETL).
- Supports integration of model pipelines in a production environment. Develops understanding of SDLC for model production.
- Reviews pipeline designs, makes data model design changes as needed. Documents and reviews design changes with data science teams.
- Supports data discovery & automated ingestion for model development. Performs detailed analysis of raw data sources for data quality, applies business context, and model development needs.
- Engages with internal stakeholders to understand and probe business processes in order to develop hypotheses. Brings structure to requests and translates requirements into an analytic approach. Participates in and influences ongoing business planning and departmental prioritization activities.
- Runs model monitoring scripts, follows process for alerts to management as needed. Addresses issues found in data pipelines from model monitoring alerts.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- ML algorithms
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of five years related work experience.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.About Vanguard
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.Inclusion Statement
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.How We Work
Vanguard has implemented a hybrid working model for the majority of our crew members, designed to capture the benefits of enhanced flexibility while enabling in-person learning, collaboration, and connection. We believe our mission-driven and highly collaborative culture is a critical enabler to support long-term client outcomes and enrich the employee experience.