At Ankorstore, we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a $100 million Series B funding. We already have over 200 employees and want to continue to scale strongly. We are convinced that proximity is key to bring the most of our value to our business partners and this is why we want to build a team of talent in Paris.
About the role:
Looking for a junior or a 6-month internship
Start date: As soon as possible.
We are growing our Data Team members at Ankorstore!
If you are deeply passionate about data-driven decisions, about transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and like to use your creativity to make data a strategic asset in a fast-growing start-up, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a highly skilled Data analyst, to join the CRM & lifecycle team. Your role will include the following:
- Provide actionable analyses and insights that will inform our strategic and operational decisions
- Master all our business data and tools (incl. visualization)
- Lead any projects aiming at improving the quality, structure and way we leverage data
- Support operational teams on their needs for actionable / operational insights
The experience we require:
- Graduation from a Top class Engineering School or Business School
- You have experience in SQL and visualisation platforms
- Attention to detail & curiosity
- Creativity & proactivity
- Team player
- Fluent in English
Other skills that would add value:
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or any CRM)
- Python or other programming language
- Fluency in German, Dutch or Swedish (or any other European language is a plus)
Benefits & location
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae, Bain Capital Ventures, Tiger Global)
- Location: In one of our hub
- Work from Home can be an option for this role
- Competitive package
- We are growing fast and a success in this role could lead to a full-time offer at Ankorstore