TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We'll Bring
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Automotive Data Science & Analytics - Senior Analyst role is a highly visible position responsible for contributing to a broad range of client engagements and collaborating with the Automotive line of business to execute new solution ideas. The role contributes to new revenue growth by generating solutions and market insights for new and existing automotive clients.
What You'll Bring
- A graduate degree in the hard sciences with advanced coursework in statistics
- 2+ years of professional statistical modeling experience. Must have knowledge of processes involved in the development of models that can be used to predict risk or marketing outcomes
- Expert proficiency with one or more statistical programming languages such as R or Python
- Expertise in writing advance SQL queries for data extraction
- Experience in a data visualization tool such as Tableau preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: ability to clearly articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences, strong presentation skills with comfort presenting to executive audiences
- Efficient time and project management skills with the ability to oversee and manage project teams to meet project deliverables inclusive of delegating work, setting clear goals, and managing customer expectations
Impact You'll Make
- Dig in by extracting data and performing statistical analyses on Big Data (using languages such as R, Python, and SQL).
- Present data in form of analyses and reports using creative Tableau Dashboards and MS PowerPoint slides.
- Deliver analytic insights and recommendations in succinct and compelling presentations for internal and external customers at various levels including an executive audience; may lead key presentations to clients
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to deliver innovative analytical products and insights. You will be directly involved in the integration of third-party data to enhance our TU automotive solution suite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title
Sr Analyst, Data Science and Analytics