Reby is a new fast and convenient Urban Mobility service that provides on-demand public sharing electric vehicles, based out in Barcelona. We have an outstanding team coming from companies like Rocket Internet, Linio, Twitter, Uber, Lyft or Tesla. We are well-backed by top-tier investors and operating in Barcelona and Zaragoza, with an ambitious expansion plan.
Reby’s data team is growing amidst many challenges that require from people that understand the value in data, the flow of data through systems and, most importantly, the ability to build models and knowledge that generate value to our customers and the business.
Our core goal is to build incredible knowledge around our operations: deployments, demand, user and scooter flows, optimal routes, repositioning… but also answer core business questions, the likes of: dynamic pricing engine, understand customer churn, predict vehicle damage/repair, automate customer service interactions, classify images depending on their content, etc.
We are a startup that breathes and lives motivation and empowers individuals with autonomy and responsibility. With us, you’ll be able to work on what excites you most and be given the confidence to do so.
- Ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, testing hypotheses, building a structured analysis, including the rigorous evaluation of methods and results to communicating findings and proposing actionable recommendations to relevant members of the business,
- Design experiments to test hypotheses in conjunction with business; measure and corroborate the results with suggestions for actions to be taken,
- Translate complex business needs into analytical requirements with clear expected outcomes,
- Build and maintain dashboards and/or reports which will be consumed by senior management and C-level stakeholders,
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders; evangelise the use of data and the scientific method for decision making.
RequirementsExperience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in data analytics in an online/e-commerce/app environment or similar industries,
- Knowledge of statistics, SQL
- Has worked to some extent with BI reporting tools (Datastudio, Redas, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Good-to-have: Knowledge of R or Python
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English),
- Understanding on the use of data and analytics to drive business goals and insights,
- Experience in communicating findings and proposing actionable recommendations to relevant members of the business,
- Analytical and problem solving skills with attention and focus on detail.
We also consider proficient individuals with Master’s degrees in ML/Data Science with some proven experience or “Out-of-the-usual” experience.
- Base salary + equity comp
- Motivation and willingness to improve and grow from every pore
- A cohesive team always willing to listen and lend a hand
- Own your work - We won’t be babysitting, we expect you to manage your time and projects dutifully
- As a true startup, things change quickly. Expect to be involved in a variety of projects from across the board.