Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world and that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our site in Visp we are offering an internship for a Global Master Data Analyst for a six month duration. The starting date of the internship can be determined according to the selected candidate’s schedule.
The Master Data department in Visp is a global team responsible for the development of master data processes and standards that are to be followed by the whole organization. As a trainee, you will be responsible to:
- Perform various data analyses and reports to support Master data or Business projects
- Support with SAP Master data mass maintenance and migration projects
- Gather feedbacks from global and local Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) within the organization
- Define functional and technical requirements for the development/enhancement of new Master Data processes
- Improve and enhance our training documentation as well as providing direct trainings to various teams within Lonza
As a member of the Global Master Data team, you will be able to learn SAP Materials Management (MM), Production & Planning (PP) and Sales & Distribution (SD) modules, key business processes as well as SAP data structures. Overall, you will interact with many different departments and experts across the company worldwide.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in data or computer science, business information technology, or mathematics.
- You have an understanding of data structures or experience with databases.
- You are fluent in English. German and any additional language will be an appreciated asset.
- You are interested in continuous improvements of processes, IT tools and innovative solutions.
- You are interested in being a reliable team member in a multi-cultural environment.