The Real Estate Data Engineer will utilize technical expertise in a big data and solution driven design to maintain, improve and develop data pipelines to and from existing real estate data and ensure data integrity of existing reporting and analysis coming from those pipelines. The Data Engineer will also partner with various teams to report and/or connect key data needs that the Market Research database can provide. They will also continuously seek out opportunities to save time and mitigate errors within Market Research data gathering using industry best standards of automation.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Developing new pipelines using Alteryx and ArcGIS modules along with SQL and Python scripts to connect the Market Research data base to cloud databases such as GCP or Azure.
- Updating the monthly and annual data in the Market Research SQL database using ArcGIS modules or SQL scripts connecting to various sources such as flat files, API’s, Interra reports, other company SQL servers, standalone Microsoft Access databases, GCP or Azure.
- Providing ad hoc data reports and pulls to several teams across the company. These reports are typically Microsoft Excel files though some are .csv and .txt files for automated reporting.
- Creating and updating dashboards with Microsoft Excel or Access that pull data critical for Real Estate packages that will be presented in committees.
- Seeking unautomated data transfer methods that can be modernized to ensure timeliness and data integrity.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT preferred
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Technology Requirements: Python, Cloud Services, APIs and Data Warehouses , Microsoft Office, SQL, Linux/Unix, Alteryx and ArcGIS experience a plus
The target salary range for this position is between $54,600 and $90,900. This is part of a competitive total rewards package that could include other components such as: incentive, equity and benefits. Individual pay is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all teammate pay regularly to ensure competitive and equitable pay.