Augusta Care Partners (ACP) is a network of over 290 employed and independent providers, who are actively working together to improve the quality of care and reduce unnecessary health care spend for patients in our community. ACP is focused on improving the health of our community through proactive health initiatives, community partnerships and expertise in risk/value based contracting.
The Population Health Data Analyst works with the Augusta Health Data Science team to extract, analyze, and present insights from clinical and operational data. The successful candidate will have a strong analytical background and an interest in population health initiatives as well as experience sharing data results with various audiences.
- Combine disparate data sources into integrated datasets
- Develop analytics to clearly identify drivers of clinical care gaps, trend performance, and benchmark achievement
- Create executive level summaries that depict performance and improvement opportunities in value-based and clinically integrated programs
- Provide scheduled and on-demand reports to key stakeholders
- Serve as intermediary between Data Science team and ACP leadership
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Two years’ experience in a healthcare environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel and Access; SQL skills a plus
- Ability to identify anomalies and lift up potential issues with source data
- Experience with quality assurance to ensure accuracy of internal and external reports
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and data visualization skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s degree preferred