UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benefits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.Required experience for this role:
- 5+ years’ experience of software development and testing in the field of Data & Analytics
- Experience in Big Data technologies (Presto, Hive, Spark)
- Experience in Big Data file formats (e.g., Avro, Parquet)
- Expert in data base programming languages (SQL, PL/SQL, other for relational databases)
- Expert in object-oriented programming languages such (Java, Scala, Python)
- Experienced in agile methodologies
Your work tasks will include
- Develop and design the next generation data platform with focus on self-service capabilities and data mesh concept
- Build, test & maintain source/sink connectors, processors, transformation, and metadata storage building blocks
- Develop schema management and update strategies
- Add value by leveraging and setting new trends in data engineering through design, architecture, and implementation of highly used data services
- Work with cross-functional initiative and collaborate with product teams across the whole group