IB Lab is a Vienna-based internationally expanding digital health start-up. We are a world leader in the field of AI-supported analysis of image data in orthopedics and MSK radiology. Our products comply with the medical device standards CE / FDA and are offered as both on-premise and cloud-based teleradiology solutions. Our vision is to use AI solutions to reduce diagnostic errors and improve patient care. In addition, Forbes placed us among the top 15 AI-Startups in the DACH region (05/19). We offer an attractive workplace in an agile, fast-growing company and an open communication and corporate culture.
You will be advancing the state-of-the-art of AI/ML applied to healthcare and medicine while collaborating with product managers and other developers at IB Lab to bring medical products to market that significantly improve patient outcomes.
- apply machine learning algorithms and libraries
- build algorithms based on statistical modelling procedures and build and maintain scalable machine learning solutions in production
- produce project outcomes and isolate the issues that need to be resolved, in order to make programmes more effective
- manage the infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring code to production
- collaborate with data engineers to build data and model pipelines (manage annotations)
- research and implement best practices to improve the existing machine learning infrastructure
- analyse large, complex datasets to extract insights and decide on the appropriate technique
- liaise with stakeholders to analyse business problems, clarify requirements and define the scope of the resolution needed
- demonstrate end-to-end understanding of applications (including, but not limited to, the machine learning algorithms) being created
- communicate and explain complex processes to people who are not programming experts
- Mission-driven and passionate about improving healthcare outcomes
- Masters degree in a relevant discipline (computer science, statistics, mathematics or physics)
- Experience in computer programming is a must: knowledge of Python and relevant deep-learning (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, …), data-processing (pandas, numpy, ...), computer vision (opencv) and statistical (statsmodels, sklearn, …) packages.
- Knowledge of Java is a plus
- Experience with agile development (Jira), version control (Git/Mercurial), virtualization (Docker, VmWare) beneficial
- The official company language is English, therefore, a working knowledge of English is required
What we offer
- Exciting and open work environment in an internationally growing Health-AI start-up
- Full-time employment at our Vienna HQ
- Challenging tasks with personal responsibility of projects and tasks
- Possibility to participate in internal and external education programs
- Competitive salary (starting from 2,800 € / month gross. Increased depending on qualifications and experience)
Send your CV, publications and pet-projects to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company is located close to the U4-station Unter-St.-Veit: Zehetnergasse 6/2/2, 1140 Vienna, Austria