The Southeast Toyota (SET) DRIVE team is accountable for guiding the Southeast Toyota business through a large technology transformation effort. Our goal is to move the organization off the legacy technology platform in favor of a cloud-delivered Microsoft-centric ERP solution. The DRIVE Data team is responsible for all phases of data across the project, including creation at the source systems, its movement through our integration platform, and its reporting from our Data Lake.
The Senior Data Analyst
is at the forefront of DRIVE data efforts. The role is accountable for working with multiple business process teams, who are presently capturing the current state, to understand what entities are being used and how they are leveraged throughout various business functions. Once this foundation is understood, the role will be key in future decision-making and provide feedback on how processes or data may need to change as new ERP concepts are introduced into the environment. Finally, this position will help oversee how changes are implemented regarding data, to help identify and troubleshoot issues during the build process.
- Capture entity and relationship from business operations
- Capture data states as entities move through a business process
- Document key terms and definitions within a department or business process for data governance
- Identify and document data requirements
- Comprehend cross-functional data needs, and present/articulate findings to an internal and external audience
- Provide input to report disposition/development projects to improve the efficiency of data analysis
- Work with business and IT partners to conclude the best solutions to merge the ERP process with existing business functions
- Review and provide feedback on the source to target mappings based on designs
- Test and troubleshoot data issues using SQL and/or reporting tools
- Interact with various teams and partners to ensure alignment on all the above activities
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Strong learning orientation and curious approach to data
- Requires limited supervision, able to develop a plan, work through tasks and deliver results from a broad set of objectives
- 3 - 5 years of experience with SQL
- 2 - 4 years of experience with data management and self-service tools (Ex. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Previous experience evaluating data quality.
- Experience with Data modeling and data governance a plus
- Experience with agile methodology a plus
- Understanding of vehicle supply chain environment is a plus
- Understanding of automotive industry is a plus
JM FAMILY IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JM Family Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, retaining, and promoting qualified associates without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, mental or physical disability, national origin, marital status, citizenship, military status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial, or local law.
If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact JM Family’s Talent Acquisition department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. If you have an accommodation request for one of our recruiting events, please notify us at least 72 hours prior so that we may provide assistance.