A Data Analyst designs, executes and interprets past and real time data to identify trends, reconcile inconsistencies, and make recommendations to improved IT Service Delivery This includes active analysis of the traditional ITSM Event, Incident, Request, Problem, Knowledge, Change, Configuration and Release processes.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Monitors and queries the IT Service Delivery platform to analyze demand, usage, and performance
- Uses data analytics to provide actionable, timely and accurate reporting to improve service delivery, infrastructure management, and conduct proactive problem and incident management.
- Works with the ITSM Process Leads and Customer Engagement teams to identify and monitor process performance and service provider performance
- Analyze, define, and report on trends identified in the data
- Facilitate Technical Exchange Meeting related to data structure, quality assurance, and reporting
- Leverage the various reporting and presentation tools to provide analysis and recommendations
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection solutions, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of information
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement and Continual Service Improvement (CSI) opportunities
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with Poly required
- A bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience/4+ years of IT experience AND 1+ year of data analyst, performance management, and service delivery reporting
- ITIL Foundations certification
- A good understanding of IT Service Management delivery
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience with statistical tools to analyze data sets (Excel, SPSS, or SAS)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with the ServiceNow toolset
- Experience with Tableau
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- ITIL Intermediate Certifications
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.