- One of Australia's largest multi-franchise dealership groups
- Great working environment in a highly successful national team
- Plenty of growth and opportunity for the right person
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive have held a local presence for well over 30 years and is part of Peter Warren Automotive Holdings, one of Australia's largest multi-franchise automotive dealer groups. We have expanded across South West Sydney, Sydney’s North Shore, Regional NSW, Northern NSW, and throughout South Brisbane and South East Queensland. With some of the finest vehicle brands in the world we cover all aspects of vehicle ownership. With over 1,700 employees across QLD and NSW, we are focused on growing and developing a career path for all our people.
PWAH is currently progressing through a substantial evolution in both IT infrastructure and business growth. We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Data Analyst to join our National IT Team! This role can be based in either NSW or QLD.
The role will involve the following:
- Identify data sources, sourcing missing data & collecting and interpreting data
- Organising data into usable formats
- Setting up data infrastructure
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining databases
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets to draw insights and support decision making
- Working alongside teams within the business of the management team to establish business needs.
- Proactively look for efficiencies with processes and automated tasks
- Provide recommendations on new technologies
- Tertiary qualifications highly desirable in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent
- Background in statistics, maths, economics or data science
- Strong mathematical & numeracy skills
- Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL server
- Understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as PowerBI & BoardFC
- Understanding of website scripts such as XML, Javascipt, JSON & .Net
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills with effective stakeholder management
The benefits of working for us:
- Commitment to development and mentoring from your team!
- A highly active Social Club
- Free Titans tickets for home games
- Discounted Bupa Private Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Joining a group that continues to grow and expand in the Auto industry
If you think this role is right for you, apply today by completing our online application.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must; be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.