Data Scientist- Remote or St. Louis
- No C2C or sponsorship, must be our W2
Will consider OPT EAD if valid through 03/2022Required Qualifications:
- MS in computer science, mathematics, information systems or a related field
- Proficiency in concurrent data manipulation libraries (Python with pandas., or R equivalent)
- Proficiency in concurrent data visualization libraries (Plotly, Dash, R-Shiny, etc.) or enterprise software solutions (Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI, etc.)
- Experience with Relational Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Understands and practiced software development process and Object-Oriented Design (Java/C#/Python/C++)
- Strong software debugging and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in information gathering and requirement documenting, quick learner and ability to adapt to customer driven fast-paced development environment
- Experience with source-control practices such as Git
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud providers' platform
- Working knowledge on Java backend techniques: jdbc, runnables, etc.
- Experience interacting with API's: REST, GraphQL, etc.
- Working knowledge on any concurrent data science domain: forecasting, NLP, operations research, simulation