Who We Are
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 2.7 trillion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join our real-time bidder team, one of the most exciting and important products within Chartboost. This role is focused on leveraging our first-party data from Zynga and Take Two to improve the performance of our platform for mobile advertisers, and will partner closely with our data and platform engineering teams to prototype and deploy new signals in our bidder.
Impact You Will Make
- Apply, develop , optimize, and benchmark ML approaches to push our AI-driven product forward
- Conduct large scale A/B testing and offline/online experiments to evaluate performance of machine learning models
- Analyze millions of structured and unstructured data points and identify meaningful signals to improve model performance
- Collaborate closely with Product, Data, and Engineering teams to build new features and enhance model infrastructure
Who You Are
- BS degree in Statistics, Math, Machine Learning or Computer Science
- 5+ years of practical experience in data science or machine learning roles
- Experience using SQL and distributed frameworks such as Spark for exploratory data analysis and data transformation
- Exposure to different machine learning and modeling techniques, including deep learning and traditional modeling techniques
- Experience in improving performance of queries and data jobs for model training
The Following Experience Would Be a Plus
- Hands-on with deep learning libraries
- Ad Tech or Mobile game industry
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have the potential of RSUs depending on the level/role
- Company sponsored daily lunch, healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the centre of Barcelona - near subway and train stations
- Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working from home dependent on team
- English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Transportation reimbursement
- 23 days of paid time off per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Team building events
More About Us
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.