BrandLoyalty is a global organization delivering innovative, tailor-made loyalty solutions to the world’s
high-end grocery retailers. Our creative loyalty programs drive incremental sales to food retailers by offering
high-value rewards and exciting promotions (i.e. Disney) to consumers.
We are growing our Insights team and are looking for a Data Analyst to support our Analytics practice in
our headquarters in Den Bosch, the Netherlands. You are part of the Insights team within the Data Analytics
and Insights division and will report to the Head of Insights. Within this team, you work together with
consumer researchers and fellow data analysts.Your team and responsibilities:
One of the core responsibilities of the Insights team is to analyze the emotional and transactional impact of
our solutions on clients’ KPIs. The team’s insights prove and improve the impact of our loyalty solutions
to drive sales and profitability. The insights generated also help in designing the program and its mechanics.
As a Data Analyst, you analyze transactional data related to our loyalty programs to answer business
questions. Your primary responsibility is delivering program measurement and generating insights for
our retail clients. Together with the other analysts, you are also responsible for improving our
capabilities around time series analysis, causal impact analysis, vendor analysis, real-time dashboards,
research and case studies to drive both existing client relationships and new sales opportunities. Your
main business stakeholders are Data Analysts situated in the national sales offices, the Sales and
Operations teams. As a member of the HQ Insights team, it is very important to build a strong connection with
local (NSO) Data Analysts. As part of the HQ team functioning as the competence centre, together with
your international team members, you create standards and new models for predefined and ad-hoc
analysis of recurrent business requests.
- Contribute to all areas of program analysis (ideation, planning, measurement, recommendation)
with an emphasis on analyzing mid-program and end-program performance to show the impact of our
- Lead the analytics model from beginning to end including data acquisition, data cleaning/wrangling,
loading data to our Analytical Framework, analyzing and extracting insights, and presenting findings;
- Deliver program and customer-level insights to internal stakeholders to help optimize and deliver
new opportunities for future programs;
- Automate and create the process model and tool improvement suggestions to drive operational
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment on data and
the analysis required for program and campaign measurement;
- Be curious by challenging the status-quo and finding simpler and stronger ways to demonstrate the
effectiveness of our programs;
- Understand the technology and capabilities of machine learning and data warehousing.