DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Data Analyst – Commercial Effectiveness.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative, and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative treatments with intention, we are inspired to advance patient care with greater velocity than has previously been achieved. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services, and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment.Responsibilities:
- Streamline data collection and reporting processes by identifying automation opportunities, developing efficient workflows, and implementing best practices.
- Demonstrate an expertise in Excel and Tableau by sourcing sales performance data from large datasets utilizing CRM (such as Salesforce).
- Collaborate effectively with regional and local Field Sales and Marketing teams, leveraging strong communication and interpersonal skills to foster a team-oriented environment and drive collaborative data-driven initiatives.
- Develop and execute monthly reporting of health of business for VELYS Digital Surgery products by gathering, consolidating, cleaning and compiling data.
- Support Commercial Effectiveness as needed - work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, IT, Data and Finance teams to ensure data accuracy in commercial insights.
- Assist in commercial operations regionally by building reports and dashboard to drive funnel management, targeting, and prioritization.
Support commercial launch excellence in key markets, such as project management and/or analyticsQualifications:
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated proficiency in data visualization software like Tableau or Qlik
- Demonstrated proficiency preparing data for visualization from large datasets
- Understanding of CRM tools like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Strong team player