m ore information
As a Marketing Data Analyst within the Competence Center Marketing Team Robotics, your responsibilities will involve extracting and analyzing market and internal sales data gathered, identifying patterns and drawing engaging and actionable conclusions. These conclusions will help to define new sales, marketing, or product development strategies. You will work closely with Market Segment Leaders, Product Managers and Digitalization Experts; you help determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators, build relevant dashboards, and support, in order to contribute to the company's marketing strategy.
You will draw conclusions by studying sales insights, market conditions, competitors' activities and consumer behavior. As part of the Marketing Team, you will gain an in-depth understanding of new markets and growing customer segments and build up deep functional expertise.
- Academic degree in Life Sciences or Computational Sciences, with minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role, preferably in the Life Sciences industry
- Analytical mind set, with a problem-solving aptitude and willingness to learn quickly
- Demonstrated the ability to take the initiative and to propose new digitalization tools and data analytical concepts
- Experience in working with an ERP, CRM or customer data cloud
- Experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and it’s Power BI function would be an additional asset
- Knowledge of Product Management or Marketing Strategy Development is a big plus
- Ability to source and assimilate customer needs and market information
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and a high degree of attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 20%
- Excellent written & oral communication skills (German and English)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com with the following details:
Reference: REQ-2021_1736/Contact: Maria M. Simili
Applications by post or e-mail can unfortunately not be considered.