Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is a strategic growth area for Oracle. It is a comprehensive cloud service offering in the enterprise software industry, spanning Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS). OCI is currently building a future-ready Gen2 cloud Data Science service platform. At the core of this platform, lies Cloud AI Cloud Service.
What OCI AI Cloud Services are: A set of services on public cloud, that are powered by ML and AI to meet the Enterprise modernization needs, and that work out of the box. These services and models can be easily specialized for specific customer/domain by leveraging existing OCI services.
Key Points: Enables customers to add AI capabilities to their Apps and Workflows easily via APIs or Containers, Useable without needing to build AI expertise in-house and covers key gaps â€“ Decision Support, NLP, Computer Vision, for Public Clouds and Enterprise in NLU, NLP, Vision and Conversational AI.
Youâ€™re Opportunity: As we blaze the trail to provide a single collaborative ML environment for data-science professionals, we will be extremely happy to have you join us and share the very future of our Machine Learning platform - by building an AI Cloud service.
We are addressing exciting challenges at the intersection of artificial intelligence and cutting-edge cloud infrastructure. We are building cloud services in Decision Support (Anomaly Detection, Time series forecasting, Fraud detection, Content moderation, Risk prevention, predictive analytics), computer vision, natural language processing (NLP) and speech that works out of the box for enterprises. Our product vision includes the ability for enterprises to be able to customize the services for their business and train them to specialize in their data by creating micro models that enhance the global AI models.
What Youâ€™ll Do
- Develop scalable infrastructure, including microservices and backend, that automates training, deployment, monitoring, evaluation of ML models.
- Benchmark and evaluate AI Services such as Decision Support, Vision, Speech, Text, NLP, NLU, and others.
- Work in various MLOps tools in Python using machine learning libraries like MLflow, Kubeflow, Optuna, Sigopt and various other techniques for model and data versioning.
- Build and maintain ML Model and dataset catalog for model evaluation and optimization.
- Work with fellow data scientists/SW engineers to build out other parts of the infrastructure, effectively communicating your needs and understanding theirs and address external and internal shareholder's product challenges.
- Leverage Cloud technology â€“ Oracle Cloud (OCI), AWS, GCP, Azure, Heroku or similar technology.
- Masterâ€™s degree (preferred) in computer science, Statistics or Mathematics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, speech recognition, natural language processing, operations research, or related technical field.
- Expert in at least one high level language such as Scala/Java/F#/C#/C++ (Scala and Java preferred)
- Practical experience in design, implementation and production deployment of distributed systems using microservices architecture and APIâ€™s using common frameworks like Spring Boot (Java), Vertex.io etc
- Working knowledge of current techniques and approaches in machine learning and statistical or mathematical models
- Practical experience in Big Data technologies â€“ Spark, Spark streaming, Hadoop, Object Storage (S3), Kafka
- Practical experience working in a cloud environment: Oracle Cloud (OCI), AWS, GCP, Azure, Heroku or similar technology.
- Experience or willingness to learn and work in Agile and iterative development and DevOps processes.
- Strong drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Cloud Native Frameworks tools and products is a plus
- Having an impressive set of GitHub projects or contributions to open source technologies is a plus
- Hands-on experience with horizontally scalable data stores such as Hadoop and other NoSQL technologies like Cassandra
Our vision is to provide an immersive AI experience on Oracle Cloud. Aggressive as it might sound, our growth journey is fueled by highly energetic, technology savvy engineers like YOU who are looking to grow with us to meet the demands of building a powerful next-generation platform. Are you ready to do something big?
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.