Data Engineer 2
JLL Technologies Greater China is looking for a Data Engineer who is self-starter to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment that can join our Enterprise Data team. This is an individual contributor role that is responsible for designing and developing of data solutions that are strategic for the business and built on the latest technologies and patterns. This role that requires partnering with the broader JLLT team at the country, regional and global level by utilizing in-depth knowledge of data, infrastructure, technologies and data engineering experience.
- Design, Architect, and Develop solutions leveraging cloud big data technology to ingest, process and analyze large, disparate data sets to exceed business requirements
- Develop systems that ingest, cleanse and normalize diverse datasets, develop data pipelines from various internal and external sources and build structure for previously unstructured data
- Interact with internal colleagues and external professionals to determine requirements, anticipate future needs, and identify areas of opportunity to drive data development
- Develop good understanding of how data will flow & stored through an organization across multiple applications such as CRM, Broker & Sales tools, Finance, HR etc.
- Unify, enrich, and analyze variety of data to derive insights and opportunities
- Design & develop data management and data persistence solutions for application use cases leveraging relational, non-relational databases and enhancing our data processing capabilities
- Develop data lake solution to store structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources and provide technical guidance to help migrate colleagues to modern technology platform
- Contribute and adhere to CI/CD processes, development best practices and strengthen the discipline in Data Engineering Org
Requirement & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science. Master is a plus.
- 2 to 5 years experiences on Cloud Computing (Aliyun, Azure), DataBricks, Micro Services, Streaming Technologies, Network, Security, etc.
- 2 to 5 years experiences on development experience using SQL, Python-spark, Spark Streaming, MySQL/SQL Server, Cosmos DB/Mongo DB.
- Team player, Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of executing on multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment working with cross functional teams
- Independent and able to manage, prioritize & lead workload
- Fluent in English, Mandarin
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.