Req ID: 132237
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Entry-Level Data Analyst to join our team in McLean, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
At NTT DATA Services, the largest division of NTT DATA Corp, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of industry-centric digital business and technology solutions. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, our team of over 50,000 professionals deliver a blend of deep industry experience, business insight and technology expertise powered by AI, automation, and cloud.
We are growing and looking for new talent to join our Public Sector organization where we serve clients in state and federal agencies across the country. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree (graduating before August 2021) in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field and an interest in learning cutting edge technologies.
We are seeking candidates who are flexible to travel or relocate to various geographic locations in the United States to meet our business and client needs post training completion.
This is a full-time salaried position, and we offer a comprehensive benefits package that begins on your first day of employment. Selected candidates will participate in an intensive training and development program before alignment with a variety of projects/client engagements.
Responsibilities may include:
- Creates and distributes both routine and complex ad-hoc reports
- Designs, drives and implements reporting to support the business
- Collaborates with other groups
- Provides feedback to help improve processes
- Analyzes business data, providing assessments of trends, identifying and explaining variances from goals
- Designs, develops and implements business intelligence dashboards and reports to facilitate data review and analysis
- Proactively analyzes trends, causes and variances
- Develops database logic to extract and transform required information for reporting or data migrations
- Interface with customers and teammates through face to face meetings, telephone calls and other electronic media.
- Working with technical teams
- Data Analysis
- Experience with MS Office: Excel- Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Macros, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, Visio, SharePoint
- Must have or graduate by August 2021 with a bachelor’s degree in Business (i.e. Business Management, Finance, International, etc.) Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Software Engineering
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Coursework or at least 3 months of hands-on experience with one or more Data Visualization & Analytical Tools (Toad, Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, Alteryx, SAS, WEKA, R studio, SAP Business Objects, etc.)
- Coursework or at least 3 months of hands-on experience with one or more programming languages or database management systems (R, SQL, Python, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Database scripting and development (educational experience/exposure)
- Coursework or at least 3 months of hands-on experience with one or more public clouds: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker – one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one’s comfort zone to achieve team success
- Exhibit positive mindset in networking with team members
- Good analytical, logical and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.