Curvo works with clinical supply chain teams to power partnerships with clinicians by using data and collaborative technology to optimize spend, maximize quality, and make a dent in the cost of healthcare. We are a fast growing company and looking for individuals who want to come along on our journey to build something great. As the Healthcare Supply Chain Data Analyst you will work closely with our clients to develop pricing targets, sourcing strategies, and action plans. This position will report to the Director of Professional Services.
- Accumulate, analyze, and present statistical data to provide total cost reduction opportunities for clients
- Pull reports and data from systems to conduct further manipulation and analysis
- Work extensively with the Curvo platform and data visualization tools
- Work in a project management environment and with multiple projects concurrently
- Develop pricing targets, sourcing strategies, and action plans for clients to optimize cost reduction
- Influence and gain buy-in from internal and external stakeholders based on data analysis
- Plan, organize, direct, and evaluate activities related to increasing efficiency and cost reduction
- Establish and maintain open communication with clients and key suppliers to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Create plan for implementation of approved projects to drive full realization of cost savings
- Manage contract and supplier performance on behalf of client to ensure proper pricing and rebates
- Prepare supporting reports and analysis
- May need to travel to client site as needed
- 3 years of experience in hospital supply chain or strategic sourcing
- Strong knowledge of medical procedures, equipment, and supplies
- Current experience and intermediate knowledge of SQL required
- Experience Microsoft Power BI and/or Tableau preferred
- Self-starter and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think strategically
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Our Best Fit
Candidates joining our team are committing to live out our core values of Hustle, Humor, Humility, Learning, and Passion. The right candidate will have a winning mindset and care deeply about delivering on their commitments. They care about their team and customers without taking themselves too seriously. We actively seek team members that contribute to this ongoing influence across our team, customers, and partners.
Curvo offers a range of benefits to all employees including a competitive salary; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) plan; learning stipend; casual attire; remote work; flexible schedule; paid holidays; and unlimited PTO.
At Curvo we want you to be free to be you. We find that when you can bring your whole self to work and are celebrated for who you are, you can make the greatest contributions. This is why we don’t discriminate based on your race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.