KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Data Analyst Trainer/AssessorLocation:
Home/Field based - Must be flexible with travelSalary:
45,000 - 55,000 (Depending on experience)Package:
Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much MoreType:
Full Time, Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst Assessor to support the growth and curriculum development of our clients new provision.
The successful candidate will be a Data Analyst expert with thorough knowledge of the Apprenticeship Standards, and meet the below Essential Criteria;
- Hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Ideally hold a Level 3 Teaching qualification: AET/PTLLS or above/equivalent.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in IT/Digital, ideally Data Analysis Levels 3 and 4 including Functional Skills.
- Must have demonstrable experience across CRM systems, applications and technologies such as SQL and Python.
- Knowledge of data processing with Pandas; data visualisation (e.g. Seaborn, Bokeh); PowerBI and Tableau.
- Knowledge of ESFA funding rules and a good understanding of the OFSTED Education Inspection Framework
- Hold own Maths and English GCSEs or Level 2 equivalents.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and support a caseload of learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Data Technician (Level 3) and Data Analyst (Level 4).
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews and meetings are conducted, both remotely and face-to-face.
- Support learners to achieve Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learners needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities