1. Identify and implement the appropriate analytic methods for projects of various sizes and levels of complexity
- Be able to collaborate with internal and external partners to set up the infrastructure for Real World Evidence and digital projects.
- Take the lead on the design of processes for optimizing the speed and accuracy of data analysis
- Assist with leveraging technology to collect higher quality data and enhance user experience
2. Be able to support, structure data generation when digital health tools are used in real world evidence generation:
- Retrieve and organize various health or consumer data for analyses and interpretation.
- Generate, maintain, and monitor key performance indicators to help strategic decisions
- Clearly present data results to a variety of audiences
- Develop analytical dashboards and reports to provide data visibility and access when relevant
3. Support the Data team and cooperate with data colleagues
- In data acquisition from primary and secondary sources
- Analyzing data sets to spot trends and patterns that can be translated into actionable insights
- Degree in IT, mathematics, statistics, computer science or health services research
- Experience working in healthcare/life science industries, and with Real World Data is of added value
- Experience programming in a statistical language (Python, R, Stata)
- Highly IT literate with in-depth knowledge of multiple data platforms (Azure, AWS) and technologies (e.g. Databricks)
- Ability to influence and collaborate with regional and global IT to realize process improvement & data model development
- Experience in developing analytic dashboards for both internal and external consumption
- Business analytics experience with understanding of app-based engagement/utilization metrics
- Curiosity, creativity and passion to solve business problems/opportunities with data transformation and data insights with advanced visualizations (Power BI).