In this role, you will be a part of the Distribution and EMS team leading the end-to-end data science projects including cleaning/pruning of source data, working with large data sets analyzing data trends, correlations, and patterns, translating data into useful insights to drive business and operational decisions.
In your new role you will:
- Lead and/or support end-to-end data science projects including cleaning/pruning of source data (data exploration), working with large data sets (including processing, manipulation, analysis, modeling etc.) analyzing data trends, correlations and patterns, translating data into useful insights to drive business and operational decisions
- Be able to leverage advanced data analysis skills, to prepare complex data analyses and models towards problem solvin
- Act as an analytics translator, communicate complex data-related requirements (from the business) to other parties (e.g. IT)
- Support (the business) in the creation of analytical solutions that range from developing and delivering models , to digging for meaningful insights and translating them into actionable plans
- Understand the business context, identify and scope business requirements and priorities, formulate problem/opportunity statements through rigorous information gathering and analysis as well as clarification of the solutions, initiatives and programs to enable effective delivery.
- Continuously explore and evaluate the state of the art techniques to improve AI solutions efficiency and effectiveness
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Preferably Master degree OR at least a Bachelor’s degree in the following discipline such as Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Infocomm Technology or related field required.
- Working experience with sales and marketing team , sales operations
- Applied Statistical and mathematical know-how
- Applied experience in Advance Analytics and Artificial intelligence, use-cases and projects
- General knowledge with data management and big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- Experience in scripting/programming languages such as Python, R, Scala
- Knowledge of machine / deep learning frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience in data visualization, tools e.g. Tableau, Power BI and techniques
- Experience in model iteration and related change management
- Proficient knowledge in Business Processes , Business Analysis, Reporting Tools ( CEBIS, Business Objects, Tableau, Microsoft Office, etc .)
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving skills
- Strong articulation and communication skills
- Ability to engage and collaborate well in cross-functional team
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.