Indie Campers is your go-to marketplace for road trips. Aggregating over 2.000 own vehicles plus the campervans, motorhomes and other recreational vehicles of countless individual and professional hosts, we operate across 14 European countries - Germany, France, UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Portugal, Croatia and Iceland - and are physically present in over 40 cities.
Founded in 2013 by 2 good friends, Indie Campers has set its mission on democratizing road trips by enhancing travel experiences and lowering prices for millions of travellers worldwide. We envision becoming the world's no. 1 road trip provider and are quickly expanding - vertically and geographically - to make it happen on a daily basis.With a deep technological focus and foundation, our challenges are both exciting and demanding, and require top talent and motivation to be successfully pursued. We are growing our team and looking for those interested in pursuing this dream with us and hopping on an ever-developing journey.
The Indie Campers Revenue team works across the user lifecycle to develop a compelling global marketplace and community around road trips. We employ data and insights to help us best acquire, engage, serve, monetise and retain travellers and hosts across all of our territories to ensure that our customers are able to go on amazing road trips around the world. The Revenue team consists of our Customer Excellence, Marketing, Supply, Revenue Management and Data teams, so the work you do will depend on your particular blend of skills but will always be customer-centric, data-driven and collaborative as we work on increasing customer choice, value and satisfaction. If you are someone who wants to be part of an exciting multi-cultural, high-growth business and is able to bring their drive and ownership to creating incredible experiences for our customers, we want to hear from you.
Our Lisbon office is located in the city centre, known for its beautiful landscape, history and vibrant cultural scene. It is a place where our Product and Technology, Operations and Revenue teams meet informally, co-create together, have fun during lunch and enjoy our lovely barbecues at our terrace.
As a Data Analyst at Indie Campers, you will work alongside a talented group of Analysts, Domain Experts, and business stakeholders to capture and structure our data, deliver insights and drive data-driven decision making.
What you will do:
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand the business vision, requirements & priorities and help to translate data into actionable insights
- Refine, challenge and support requests from stakeholders and create or adopt reports accordingly
- Develop accessible, creative and engaging data visualisation and reports to facilitate access to insights
- Analyse trends in our data and provide insight and explanation to different business units
- Help identify, define and specify future analysis and data points that arise from new features or business processes
- Collaborate with other data analysts, engineers and product owners
Who you are:
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar Growth-focused Analytical role
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Knowledge of developing end-to-end data pipelines, ETL / ELT processes and experience of working with structured and unstructured data
- Comfortable utilising data visualisation platforms, particularly Tableau
- Proficient in structured analysis and query optimisation in SQL
- Experience in task management and knowledge management tools like JIRA / Confluence / Asana
- Knowledge of Performance Marketing (Preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of tools like Google analytics and Google Ads (Preferred but not required)
- Demonstrable experience in turning data analytics into actionable insights and communicating these across multiple stakeholders
- Commercial mindset with an ability to prioritise for results
- Can-do attitude, high energy and ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding at solving complex problems that require logical reasoning and good intuition
- Able to work in a highly dynamic and international environment
- Superb communication and relationship building skills
What we offer:
- A dynamic position in a young, fast-growing and innovative company
- Continuous training and coaching to develop your Analytical & Management skills
- Competitive package including private health insurance, Indie Benefits and book free roadtrips European-wide (subject to availability)
- International and informal work environment located in the heart of Lisbon.