Responsibilities - your mission:
In his/her role of Transport & Logistics Performance, Economics & Data Manager, the jobholder will be in charge of monitoring, reporting and fostering the improvement of the internal and external performance of Transport & Logistics, including operational and financial axes.
In his/her role, the jobholder shall be our Data Expert and will lead the transformation towards the future way of working for monitoring and reporting the performance, using data analytics, automatic reporting tools,...
In parallel, he/she will be part of the team coordinating the budget preparation for the whole transport and logistics organization, defending the budget needs via datasets and reports (e.g. waterfalls, year to year evolution,..)
The jobholder will also support the team in developing and improving logistics digitalisation projects and IT tools.Main Responsibilities
Requirements - Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Gather and monitor the performance of our Service Providers (transport and Logistics)
- Support the management of the subcontracted team in charge of creating the reports for the T&L Management for key Performance Indicators.
- Deal with the operational teams in all countries to understand the root causes of the low performance, so that improvement measures are put in place
- Execute the Reporting strategy, by automating the data gathering and reporting. Be “the builder” of the Performance Improvement plan, based on new tools, such as Google Locker Studio
- Co-lead the OP preparation, being the central function drumbeating, gathering information and consolidating the total view. This will imply the use of Excel Databases and Macros to create graphic representations of the cost evolution
- Control and monitoring of costs and resources (budget, headcount, savings…)
- Support in Digital Projects implementation in T&L
- Other initiatives within T&L Operations support
Benefits - What’s In It For You
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Good analytics skills, feeling comfortable working with datasets
- Advanced knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of other Data Management tools would be appreciated, as well as GSuite package (including Google Locker Studio)
- Good communication skills. Able to present the results to the Transport & Logistics management
- Autonomy, leadership and proactivity to deliver the expected outputs
- Capacity to work in an international and diverse team
- Project/Program Management Experience would be beneficial
- Experience in Procurement, Supply Chain or Logistics would be beneficial
- Improvement oriented, challenging the status quo
- High level of English mandatory. French or Spanish would be beneficial
- Diverse career opportunities within Airbus European core countries or in other regions around the world.
- A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work.
- A modern office well connected to public transportation.
- A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together.
- An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.Company
Airbus Portugal SAEmployment Type
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.