Fornova is the global market leader in distribution intelligence for hotels, delivering a cloud-based SaaS solution to most of the world's top hotel brands, including Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Accor and Choice. Our patented technology gathers data at scale; every year we deliver over 100 million room-nights, 7 billion shops and over 35 billion price comparisons, but we are not stopping there.
We are committed to help hotels maximize their revenue potential by providing them with a unified view of all their business intelligence, along with actionable insights that lead to performance improvements, so our vision is something even greater: we want to become the leading hospitality BI solution provider in the industry.
So far, we have 220 employees team members across offices in London, New York, Amsterdam, Israel, India, Palestinian Authorities, Belarus and Ukraine, and we are growing fast. Come join us and together we will redefine business intelligence for hotels and enable the digital transformation of the global hospitality industry.
The Data Engineer will be responsible to create opportunities based on the data for our client to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships, will work closely with the client and be part of a team effort to scale up this client data usage.
What You Will Do
- Analyze data provided to the client by Fornova and create insights based on it.
- Design and operate scalable solutions for processing, analyzing, and handling large quantities of data.
- Create monitoring mechanisms
- Deliver insights and predictions internally.
- Definie and perform business analysis and data visualization
- Make sure daily jobs are running as expected