“Improving lives through total healthcare
for everyone, everywhere, anytime, aligned from their first to future care.”
Four years ago, the team at Tridiuum came together to infuse 17 years of ground-breaking research into a set of products that would transform the way patients, providers and payers use behavioral health to improve all our lives. We live to accelerate improved patient outcomes while broadening access to the best behavioral health treatment options.
Tridiuum is the digital behavioral health company dedicated to delivering innovative integrated medical-behavioral health solutions, leveraging its Tridiuum1 platform. Tridiuum scores patient performance in real time, identifying behavioral health risk and generating significant financial returns while delivering remarkably improved outcomes through a powerful digital, clinical intervention. Established in 1997, Tridiuum (formerly “Polaris Health Directions”) has almost two decades of focused experience supported by more than $17 million in research grants from the National Institutes of Health in partnership with preeminent universities and hospital systems. The company is located in Philadelphia, PA.
We address the full continuum of care. Our one-of-a-kind products solve behavioral care in the clinical environment—from identification, through intervention and analysis. Our products help payers, providers and patients solve real problems that exist where they work and live. Through combining millions of data points to predict, address and transform, our products combine achieve the triple aim. Lower costs, better quality, and greater outcomes. Everything we develop, do and deliver achieve these goals. Today, our products are deployed from coast-to-coast across leading health care systems, embedded in hundreds of their clinical environments, helping improve the health of their patients in ways we could have never imagined.
As a condition of employment at Tridiuum you must be willing to act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies and report any security or compliance related violations in accordance with the organization’s established procedures.
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our Engineering Team!
We are searching for an accountable, multitalented data engineer to facilitate the operations of our data scientists. The engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams, and employing machine learning techniques to create and sustain structures that allow for the analysis of data. The engineer will support our product managers, software developers, and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. To ensure success as a data engineer, you should demonstrate flexibility, creativity, and the capacity to receive and utilize constructive criticism. A formidable data engineer will demonstrate unsatiated curiosity and outstanding interpersonal skills.
This is an exciting time to join, as Tridiuum is currently in the process of designing their next-generation deep learning algorithm. A fast-paced environment, Tridiuum releases on a frequent basis and iterates regularly on features to ensure they continue to deliver the best possible end-user experience. Their products positively contribute to the mental health of patients nationwide.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- Prepare raw data for manipulation by data scientists
- Remain up-to-date with industry standards and technological advancements
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in data engineering, big data analytics, computer engineering, or related field
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills required
- Willingness to work outside of business hours to coordinate with offshore resources and support deployments
Benefits of being on the Tridiuum Team:
- Several Medical Plan choices across a range of deductibles
- Fully paid Dental & Vision Plans
- 401k plan with company match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance Program
- FSA and HSA Plans
- Fully paid STD & LTD Plans
- Fully paid Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Week of Wonder activities throughout the year
- Discounts and special pricing on gym memberships, nutrition & weight management
- Special Member pricing on supplemental insurance, pet insurance, cell phone service & more
- Do you like having off from December 24 to January 1?
- We do too, that’s why it’s on the Holiday Schedule