💰 JOIN AN AMAZING COMPANY AND GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED BRAND
🔥 DIVE INTO INTRIGUING PROJECTS AND LEVEL UP YOUR SKILLS
🌎 WORK WITH A FUN TEAM ONSITE IN SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA
Are you ready to embark on an exciting challenge in the field of data engineering?
Do you possess a genuine passion for unraveling patterns and crafting insightful solutions through data engineering?
Can you envision yourself delivering impactful outcomes that align with our company's objectives through data-driven solutions?
If so, we have an opportunity that will ignite your enthusiasm for data engineering and propel your career to new heights.
Mastermind.com, created in partnership by Dean Graziosi and Tony Robbins, is the #1 online platform for people who are looking to market and monetize their knowledge base. Mastermind has a worldwide following and touches lives all over the world.
We are seeking a world-class Data Engineer to join our IT team. Here is your chance to help take our company to new heights.
🛠️ Build tools and solutions that automate complex workflows
🏗️ Create data pipelines and maintain the infrastructure and architecture for data generation, storage, and processing
🔢 Build systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information
🤝 This is a role that involves solving complex technical issues and working collaboratively with our team. You will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
💻 Our interview process will include a technical assessment and peer code review to assess your technical proficiency.
🏡 This Data Engineer position is based in Phoenix, Arizona, and will require you to work from the Mastermind headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ.
💸 We provide an excellent compensation model based on experience ranging from $100k-120k.
🗽This opportunity is only available for USA residents with valid work authorization. We DO NOT offer sponsorship or relocation.
- You must have 5 years experience in designing and maintaining MySQL
- You must have experience with cloud data warehouses (preferably BigQuery), dbt, or Python experience
- You must have SQL development experience
- You must have experience with spreadsheet manipulation in SQL
- You must be able to write custom queries to answer any question about the data without leaving a SQL environment.
- You must have experience querying and manipulating large datasets
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent related work experience
- Ability to utilize Fivetran and Stitch for extracting and loading data into BigQuery
- Strong understanding of database design
- Experience with Web APIs and pulling data from them, preferably in Python, is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience querying and manipulating large datasets
- Experience with data parsing, scripting, and automation
- Design and create database objects, such as tables, stored procedures, and views.
- Conduct technical research and data profiling on various data sources, utilizing technologies like Python, APIs, and SQL.
- Innovatively propose technical data solutions to address business challenges.
- Perform dimensional data modeling and optimize database objects for accessibility, performance, and consistency.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather and understand data requirements.
- Communicate data concepts, reports, KPIs, and other technical subjects in a business-friendly language.
- Develop ETL applications using SQL, Python, etc., for data extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Document development standards, KPI calculations, business terms, table diagrams, and other relevant information related to data and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in data engineering
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PERKS & BENEFITS
💰 Competitive salary and compensation
🏥 Excellent Medical benefits
🎉 EOY Profit Sharing
💼 401(k) administration and matching program
🌱 Incredible opportunities for growth and development
😄 Amazing in-office culture
👥 Become part of a mission-team making a difference!
HOW TO APPLY
Ready to dive into the fascinating realm of data engineering and take your skills to new heights as a Data Engineer?
If so, we invite you to join our exceptional team, where you'll have the opportunity to unleash the power of data, shape the future of data-driven decision-making, and embark on a fulfilling career journey.
Click the Apply Now button below to take the first step toward an exciting future.
We can't wait to review your application and explore the endless possibilities of working together.
Mastermind.com, created in partnership by Dean Graziosi and Tony Robbins, is the #1 online platform for people who are looking to market and monetize their knowledge base. We are redefining what Self-Education means to the world.
Mastermind is not just another software but an all-in-one platform for Education, Entertainment, Implementation & Community. Mastermind serves people worldwide who seek transformation, fulfillment, and success outside the traditional education path.
The Mastermind software empowers and enables you to implement what you learn & actually get paid, in addition providing a community where you are surrounded by like-minded individuals cheering you on to YOUR NEXT LEVEL.