Data Analyst - ITDepartment:
Looking to unbox your full potential? STEP UP with the ALDO GROUP.WE'RE ON A JOURNEY TO CREATE A WORLD OF LOVE, CONFIDENCE AND BELONGING
The ALDO Group has been on this journey for over 40 years. We believe that our passionate associates are at the heart of our success, and that with them we will lead into our future with kindness.
The ALDO Group is committed to diversity and inclusion, not only now, but for the long term. We strongly encourage people who are Aboriginal, racialized, have disabilities, come from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or have intersectional identities to apply for employment with us. At ALDO Group, we will always strive to take steps to create a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes equal opportunity and accountability.#WeAreALDO
Step Up Experience
- Recognition programs to showcase your talent!
- To be part of a company that takes a stand on issues affecting people, the environment, and our partners
- Summer Fridays (because Summer is for fun)
- Purchase discount on merchandise sold in all our divisions.
- Family & Friends events with discounts on our products
- Subsidized cafeteria & daycare
- Subsidized public transportation and free parking
- On-campus gym with access to a trainer
- Flex schedules and telecommuting
- Sick days
- Attractive total compensation!
We are seeking a highly skilled Data Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will have a strong Data & Analytics product mindset and will be responsible for creating dashboards and reports, analyzing data, and visualizing insights. They will work closely with Data Scientists, Product Owners, Product Managers, and Analytics Engineers to develop and test hypotheses, create and manage datasets, and provide insights that drive business decisions. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an Agile product approach and will be skilled in storytelling with data.Key Responsibilities:
DO YOU HAVE THE PROFILE WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Product Owners, Product Managers, and Analytics Engineers to develop and test hypotheses and provide insights that drive business decisions.
- Create and manage datasets to support analysis and reporting.
- Perform data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights that inform business decisions.
- Create visually compelling and effective dashboards and reports to communicate data-driven insights.
- Apply storytelling techniques to communicate complex data insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work in an Agile product approach to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Economics)
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis and visualization
- Strong data and analytics product mindset
- Experience creating dashboards and reports with tools such as AWS QuickSight
- Expertise in Python and SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with hypothesis creation and testing
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Experience working in an Agile product approach
If you are passionate about data analysis, data visualization, and driving business decisions with data, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Don't wait any longer: STEP UP with us. We want to meet you!WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US? HERE ARE SOME FUN FACTS.
Present in more than 100 countries
, the ALDO Group has established itself with strong brands: ALDO/ALDO Accessories, Call it Spring and Globo. Guided every day by its purpose “A journey to create a world of love, trust and belonging”, the organization is simply unique. What makes our culture so one of a kind is our people’s passion for innovation, excellence, craftsmanship, entrepreneurship and diversity, as well as their empathy and friendliness. In addition, our associates all have an insatiable curiosity!