TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make the impact happen with a career at TikTok.
As a data analyst focusing on user growth efforts, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with a variety of teams within the ecommerce business, including product, operation, marketing, and other teams. You will be able to leverage your data analytical expertise and strong business acumen to accelerate the growth of ecommerce business.
- Provide end-to-end quantitative analysis including metrics design, model development, data analysis, and dashboard building;
- Design and analyze AB experiments to optimize the efficiency and ROI to constantly improve long-term customer value and ensure sustainable growth of the business;
- Crossfunctional working with data product teams to craft audience targeting capabilities of e-commerce performance marketing or event scenarios;
- Understand the ecommerce industry landscape, providing actionable insights to help achieve the growth of both business results and user scale.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in statistics or data science is preferred;
- Proficiency in SQL/Excel/R/Python/Tableau. Familiar with common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression);
- At least 5 years of working experience in an analytical role involving e-commerce/user growth/product optimization/business analytics/performance marketing;
- Able to complete data reports and communicate with global staff independently in a diverse and cross-functional environment;
- Self-driven, be able to work under pressure, and have the courage to overcome difficulties and accept challenges.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.