Our client, one of world’s largest financial services institutions is looking for:
Senior Data Scientist (contract)
We require an individual with deep technical skills in state-of-art data science, machine learning and distributed computing tools such as Spark, TensorFlow and Kubeflow, who is 100% driven by the business impact, and who has leadership, communication and project management skills to handle a complex, all-encompassing data initiative involving a large number of technical and business stakeholders.
- Master's or PhD degree with research focused on a quantitative field (applied mathematics or statistics, computational biology, genetic algorithms, machine learning, signal processing, distributed data structures, etc.)
- Fluency with Spark; Excellent programming skills; fluency in Python is a must
- Experience with GPU or distributed CPU machine learning libraries such as Distributed XGBoost or LightGBM, Spark MLLib, TensorFlow, Pytorch, Kubeflow and Ray
- Minimum 5 years of experience with all the following levels of the Data Science Hierarchy: Explore/Transform, Aggregate/Label, Learn/Optimize and AI/Deep Learning, including at least 2 years of industry experience in projects with measurable business impact
- Academic and/or industry experience with at least one advanced analytical topic (such as NLP, Collaborative filtering, Bayesian inference, Knowledge graph embedding, Dynamic programming, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience of working with very large datasets in distributed CPU / GPU environments, especially using Spark and/or Kubeflow
- Excellent statistical analysis skills, with the ability to set-up meaningful A/B testing frameworks and calculate the real business value being generated by the initiative
- Excellent communication skills to handle a large number of stakeholders, being able to both translate business requirements into technical decisions
Interested applicants can also email CV at email@example.com (for faster processing, please state the exact job / position title applied “Data Scientist”)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License Number: 10C3636
EA Personnel Name: Arora, Hardeep
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1111454