IDS GmbH - Analysis and Reporting Services (IDS) unlocks the value of data for the global investment industry: We validate, refine, and link data from a wide variety of sources and make it available for mission-critical processes along all investment strategies and products quickly, worldwide, and at any time. Fund management companies, insurance companies, banks and pension funds can use IDS to access a flexibly scalable data platform as well as all necessary analyses and reports in the desired format. As a 100% subsidiary of Allianz SE, IDS has stood for stability, reliability and certified security in the handling of its customers' data since 2001.
21710 | Asset & Investment Management | Professional | IDS | Full-Time | Permanent JOB PURPOSE/ROLE
As a Portfolio Data Analyst (m/f/d) you are part of a diverse and highly motivated team that aims to provide the best services for our international clients, like Allianz Global Investors. You play a key role in client reporting delivery, including the management of service deliveries, service improvement s and service performance. Apart from that you will be involved in various project s, improvements of existing processes and design of new service s .
If you are enthusiastic about data, then you are exactly right with us. You can expect an international environment with flat hierarchies giving you the freedom to contribute your ideas and experience. To support your start at IDS GmbH, we offer an extensive onboarding program.Key Responsibilities
- Regular reporting of retail and institutional funds
- Providing of customized and individual customer reporting
- Data Analysis during the ongoing production process of regular reports
- Operation and further development of analyses, tools and reports
- Optimization of existing processes and workflows
- Analysis and specification of customer inquiries and requirements
What We Offer
- University degree in economics, business administration, mathematics and/or equivalent experience in finance
- First work experience in the financial industry
- Capital markets, finance and asset management knowledge
- Knowhow of databases (Oracle) or PL/SQL are an advantage
- Strong service attitude and customer orientation
- High degree of analytical thinking, motivation, autonomy and an above-average willingness to perform
- Fluent in German and English
- Benefit from flexible working hours, a home office arrangement and 30 vacation days per year
- With us, you can expect an intercultural environment with flat hierarchies, a familiar working atmosphere as well as independent work in dedicated teams
- Become part of a company with start-up spirit that combines the advantages of the Allianz Group
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities and shape your individual career path
- Benefit, among other things, from annual bonus payments, additional benefits, health initiatives, employee restaurant and a company pension plan
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Great to have you on board. Let's care for tomorrow.