Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury.
At CLiQ, we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology. We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India-s definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
Here's what we believe in:
We obsess over customer delight
We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce
We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
Our goals will be ambitious, demand significant stretch
We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency
We will always be respectful, empathetic and caring about the well-being of our teamsOverview
As a data scientist you will be expected to have the scientific rigor to create high impact by working on areas that are most challenging and will change the way we do business. You will be expected to publish and engage with the data science and academic community in the country.Our cross-functional stakeholders spanning marketing, category rely on us to deliver their targets. This means they trust on us to build stuff most perfectly.Responsibilities
- Selecting features, building, and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
Skills and Qualifications
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience using Python,Pyspark, Redshift, EMR and scaling models inproduction. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- Great communication skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Data-oriented personality
- Scrappy and can work well with data engineers and in case of low data engineering bandwidth can set her / his own pipelines
1. B-Techfrom Tier 1 engineering college
2. MA Economics / MSQE / M Stats from DSE / ISI
The opportunities we us have are perfect for highly motivated and talented candidates.
We are looking for candidates who have strong passion for customers, a high level of comfort with uncomfortable transparency, and a keen sense of ownership and drive to deliver results.
So QUiQ - PiQ - CliQ before the opportunity is missed