People first culture with great benefits
A sociable and supportive team
Excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
A successful environment consultancy based in Bristol are currently going through a phase of expansion and are looking for an additional Data Scientist to join their team. This is a great chance for a Data Scientist to join an exciting team working with some really great clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be involved in a wide range of responsibilities being both hands-on and hands-off. On the hands-on side you’ll be tasked with; analysing data and developing models in order to deliver data science tools to their clients. On the hands-off side, you’ll be involved with dealing with internal and external stakeholders to understand client requirements as well as participating in the delivery of training programmes to clients.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Degree in a statistical or technology related field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science etc.)
- Commercial experience working in a similar role.
- Statistical programming experience with R is essential.
- The ability to work both alone and in a team.
- Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is up to £45,000 (depending on experience) alongside a number of great benefits including, a bi-annual bonus (related to company and individual performance), flexi-time (core hours are 10:00 until 16:00), early finish on Wednesdays for wellbeing, company wide social events and more.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.